Outtake of the beautiful Sandra Oh from my Entertainment Weekly shoot back in March.
But women can never be careful enough, can we? If we take naked pictures of ourselves, we’re asking for it. If someone can manage to hack into our accounts, we’re asking for it. If we’re not wearing anti-rape nail polish, we’re asking for it. If we don’t take self-defence classes, we’re asking for it. If we get drunk, we’re asking for it. If our skirts are too short, we’re asking for it. If we pass out at a party, we’re asking for it. If we are not hyper-vigilant every single fucking second of every single fucking day, we are asking for it. Even when we are hyper-vigilant, we’re still asking for it. The fact that we exist is asking for it.
This is what rape culture looks like.
This is what misogyny looks like.
i feel sorry for the kids who didn’t grow up in the high school musical era like damn you really missed out
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.